PTMC Missing Features - December 2017
Hello, I've been testing this platform a few days, so some of this might be there but i can't see it.
First off, PTMC is a great foundation platform that could potentially be the industry standard, providing some maturity of tooling is achieved.
Right now the key missing features for a discretionary trader such as myself would be:
1. Better Drawing Tools. [tradingview.com and motivewave do this well]
- Triangle - uses 2x high and 2x low apex to draw itself
- Annotations so I can mark up the chart
2. Alerts [multicharts does this well]
- Set alerts from the chart (right click) and then show alert on chart
- alerts from indicator or drawing (e.g. break of price outside triangle, or break above resistance line)
Multicharts does this well
3. ORO orders and multiple price targets [agenatrader does this well]
- For example, i would place an order into the market (100 units), which if hit, will auto create 1x stop loss (100 units) and 3x take profit targets (30, 30, and 40 units) - all of which i can drag around on chart whilst order is pending, and same again when order is live
- be able to modify all this at any time
4. Scanner [tradingview does this well]
- be able to scan using whatever timeframe, for anything we want.
1. Market cap < $x
2. Number of shares between #x and #y
3. Volume X* above EMA(volume, 20)
4. RSI above #x
5. Close > Open
6. Stock sector = X
5. Programmatically identify chart patterns [motivewave does this well]
- e.g. if price is consolidating, draw a triangle
- e.g. if price is range bound, draw a rectangle, or at least Support and Resistance lines
#5 is least important compared to the other 4.
I know some other ideas posted have covered these, but i wanted a nice single place to hold the main things I'm seeing as missing.
PTMC - any chance of getting these in, and separately, a time frame for their inclusion?
P.S. - Including links to other great features that need to be implemented: