Multiple algorithm balancer
Multiple algorithm balancer is presented for PTMC community via Binary Wave (BW) tool. It is a positive or negative value balancer generated by a range of indicators. This tool contains of 7 individual waves:
- a close price relative to moving average (above - below);
- MACD slope;
- OsM crossing with the zero line;
- CCI crossing the zero line;
- Momentum crossing the level 100;
- RSI crossing the level 50;
- DMI+ and DMI- position relative to each other (ADX).
Signals: It’s simple, the ascending/descending value of indicator shows trend.
BW values depend on the number of included waves. Moreover, "weight" input parameter controls priority of one wave over another. The variety of input values grants the ability to adjust tool for any type of strategy or instrument. The biggest advantage of BW over other oscillators is its simplicity, main calculation is hidden from eyes and yet saves chart from overloading it with group of indicators.