New subsciption fee structure based on traded volume etc
Hello PTMC Team,
Here is an idea for a new subscription fee structure which would be more appealing to new clients and widen the user base dramatically:
- After the 30 days demo period ends, PTMC users who login with any demo broker account can use/test/practice with PTMC free of charge. Same would apply for any trades made in the coming (...?) SIMULATION mode with live accounts.
- Any LIVE trading (usage of a live account in non simulation mode) would automatically activate a minimum monthly 19.99 USD fee for the given month only.
- Actual monthly fee would be priced depending on live traded volume ranges, for example:
- $19.99 for the given month if the traded (live) volume was less than 100k USD or if only demo account or live with SIMULATION mode was used
- $29.99 100k-1M USD
- $49.99 above 1M USD /month
This is because PTMC is aiming home/retail users and MT4/5 users which segment is not the professional traders, so that most of them are beginners who must practice for months before going live and also, this segment is not trading all day, every month as a profession, so that paying 50 USD every month over years when you do not trade (or not in in live but demo/simulation) every month all year is not reasonable.